Friday 19 September 2014

A New Look!





Drumroll, please! After months of hard work, I'm pleased to announce the new Laura Gioffredo Photography website!


My new website has been designed to showcase my 3 main areas of photography, "Families", "Newborn", and "Corporate". Each has been allocated a special page of "details", explaining all about what to expect from your session.



And as you're looking through my new site, make sure to click on my favourite page - Kudos Page.  It warms my heart to hear how happy my clients have been.  And to those of you who have left me kind words, thank you!


Lastly, I offer a lot of exciting ways to get your photos off your computer and out on display. All of which can be tailored to your needs. Visit "Art For Your Home" to find out about all my gorgeous products.


So enjoy clicking around my website and if you have any feedback or would like to book a session, please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment