Monday 22 September 2014

More Awards!



I'm so excited to announce that I've won another 7 (yes, that's right SEVEN) awards from The Guild of Professional Photographers.

You may have remembered that in June I submitted 9 photos which all scored at professional standard. Then in July I submitted 9 of which 5 won bronze (the rest scoring at professional standard).  Click here to see the July winners.  And now in August I submitted 9 of which 7 have won bronze!

The learning and feedback I have received from these submissions is invaluable.  I feel I have grown and developed quite a bit over the past 3 months and I can see my work through "new" eyes.

Here are the August winners...


This photo below was only 1 point shy of winning a silver!









To book a session, send me an email at photos@lauragioffredo.com.  To see more of my work visit my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment