Monday 12 November 2012

New products. New pricing.



Hello to all my lovely blog readers, clients and fans.  

In 2013 Laura G Photography will be celebrating our 2 year birthday.  I feel so privileged to be doing what I love and to be providing memories and gorgeous wall art for so many people.

These past years have been full of so much learning - learning about photography, learning about people, learning about products and bringing all this knowledge together to provide my clients with a top notch photography experience.  For me, this is the focus: creating a wonderful and memorable experience along with providing high quality products to show case your beautiful photos.

As I've been evaluating my business and what my clients want, I've decided to add some new gorgeous products to my range as well as restructure my pricing so that each and every client gets the service and experience they deserve.  
I've got a fantastic new range of portrait products planned for 2013 and as an added bonus those clients who have booked with me from now until the end of the year will have exclusive access to these.  




In 2013, we will be saying "good-bye" to "mini-sessions" (in the form that they are today) so that I can devote my time to creating a high level of service and photography that I want to deliver to my clients.  However, if you book your mini-session with me prior to 1 January 2013, I will honour the mini-session price even if your session date is booked for the new year.


Although the 45 mini-sessions will be going, I do understand that many of my clients do appreciate the opportunity to have a quick family portrait taken.  So, I will be offering more "special/themed sessions" (i.e. Lavendar Sessions, Christmas Card Sessions, etc)- days in the year where I will group a number of clients together on a Saturday morning at one location.  Each client will have their own 30 minute time slot.  The details of these sessions will be released on my blog and announced on facebook.

And of course, no blog post is a real blog post without photos, so here are some from a recent autumn session as well as a family of three that I "shot" this past winter in the snow.

My best wishes to you for a happy rest of 2012 and I really look forward to seeing you in 2013.






No comments:

Post a Comment