Tuesday 27 November 2012

Treasure Hunt | Cobham



Once again, back in Cobham - it's such a great place for photos!

This time, I got the pleasure of meeting Jenny and Kai and their 4 adorable and SO well behaved children.  We had a BLAST!  We met for a 2 hour session so I was able to get a variety of photos for them - individual, family, different locations...  Jenny and Kai even got a few together! Jenny said they hadn't done that since their wedding!

Our shoot was really like a "morning out";  full of fun, giggles, discovery and surprises.  The kids loved the "treasure hunt" - I'm a sneaky little photographer.  We also got a bit "silly" at the end as I let the kids "raid" my photo booth props as a reward for being so good.

Here are some of our beautiful photos from this session.  Thank you Jenny and Kai.


No comments:

Post a Comment