Tuesday 30 October 2012

Put That Camera Away!



Just a few weeks ago, I had an amazing session scheduled at a very cool location - a local palace.  I was so excited;  I spent a few hours the weekend before just scouting the place out with my camera.  The session was terrific - the boys were adorable and the parents, simply gorgeous. So needless to say I love these photos.


But the session wasn't without a glitch.   I've seen other family photos taken here, so never did it cross my mind that I wouldn't be able to do my family session at this location.  I had my pro camera out taking shots the weekend before - nobody said anything .  It was only when the staff approached me during the session did I realise...professional photos are not allowed.  Luckily the staff member was nice enough to let me take a couple of the family in front of the palace, but unfortunately I can't post these awesome photos publicly.
After the embarrassment, we moved ourselves away from the palace itself and carried on with the session.  Despite the set back, the session was a success.  There are so many beautiful photos - I had a hard time deciding which ones to post for you all!
So thank you to this wonderful family for spending a beautiful, yet foggy and eventful Saturday morning with me!  I hope you love your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment