Friday 24 October 2014

Esher Autumn Mini Session



Since I've just delivered this beautiful gallery to the client, I couldn't resist sharing.

These photos are from one of my autumn mini sessions which were held about 3 weeks ago when the weather was really variable.  One minute it was glorious and beautiful, the next it was pouring down.  The weather between the session changed quickly.  The sessions started out quite sunny and warm, then the rain rolled in.
Although storm clouds were looming overhead for this session, we managed to get some absolutely stunning shots, if I do say so myself.


And this year, the autumn mini sessions included a choice of digital Christmas cards that can either be printed or sent digitally.  
I simply adore these cards!



To book your session, send me an email at photos@LauraGioffredo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment