Thursday 22 May 2014

Loving Lifestyle



It's not often that I do newborn lifestyle sessions, but I "heart" them.  They are so much fun.  This session was with a family that I know very well.  You may remember them from about 18 months ago when we did our first lifestyle family session with the arrival of baby no 3.  Well, they were kind enough to invite me back again this time for a photo shoot with baby no 4.

So we started off inside to get some nice photos of the family with their new baby (sister).  I always try to make the sessions fun, so we started off by jumping on the bed...shhhhh, don't tell daddy.  Once we got a bit of our energy out, we got some really nice shots of the big kids with their baby.
Then it was time for snack break, because all that jumping on the bed makes us hungry...and besides, who doesn't love a little snack?

After snack, we took the shoot outside for the second hour.  Life is just so much more fun when you can get outside!  We spent an hour blowing dandelions, racing up and down the street and trying to find fairies.
And at the end of our session, I was rewarded with a beautiful, handpicked bouquet from big, big, sister, who had meticulously chosen the perfect flowers for little old me.

Thank you to this beautiful family for a fabulous morning.  I wish them all the best for the future. xx

And if you think a lifestyle newborn shoot is for you, please do contact me to find out about all the details.

See you soon!

Laura

www.LauraGioffredo.com
07540420799

No comments:

Post a Comment