Monday 4 February 2013

3 Peas in a Pod



This blog post is WAY over due!  I met this beautiful family in November just after the arrival of their gorgeous baby #3.  This was a lovely lifestyle newborn session.  We did some "studio" style shots and some natural family shots.  And although the weather was starting to turn, we were lucky enough to get a few photos outside.
I must say a huge thank you to my good friend and fellow photographer, Janette Douglas, for helping me out on this shoot.  She was my right hand "lady"!  She even managed a few shots of me in action.  
And lastly, a big heart felt thank you to this lovely family who invited me into their home to share their intimate family moments.  I really enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment