Friday 25 January 2013

Lovely in London



This lovely lady came all the way from the United States to have her high school senior photos taken by little ol' me.  And of course, our destination had to be London town!
As this was Miss A's first time to London, photos with Big Ben and a black cab were a MUST.  How lucky is she to have professional photos of her first trip to London?
I love these photos so much that I wish I could show you them all!  I've chosen a few of my favorites and I'm sure you'll agree she looks stunning.  She makes December in London look amazing.  And I'm absolutely loving that graffiti on Southbank!
And red doors!  I just LOVE red doors.  If you ever take the time to look through my portfolio, you'll find that red doors tend to feature...If I see a red door, I have to get a photo.
Our session ended at the graffiti walls, this time with an outfit change.  Isn't it just perfect for these?  Softball is a huge part of her life...so of course we had to get some with her kit.  Congrats Miss A on your university softball scholarship.  You should be proud!
Thank you to Cristina for scheduling your daughters photos with me. I hope you love them and that they provide you with wonderful memories for years to come.

**side note** As you can tell, I absolutely love teen photos.  So if you're thinking of getting high school photos or just looking for a fun gift for the teen that has everything, please do contact me and we can chat details. photos@lauragioffredo.com

2 comments:

London Lady 2012 said...

We truly enjoyed the photo session with you Laura! We can't wait to get more pictures of the entire family.

Laura G Photography said...

I had such a great time at our session. I really enjoyed meeting you both. You were both so great to brave the freezing cold and wind! I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Post a Comment