Friday 13 April 2012

Baby Steps | Baby B {4 months}



A few weeks ago, I got to meet baby B and his family for the first in the series of their Baby Steps package.  Baby Steps is one of my packages that captures "snapshots" (excuse the pun!) in baby's first year.  Photos are done at 4 months, 8 months and 1 year.  For more about my Baby Steps package you can click here.


Here are a few of the photos from Baby B's 4 month session.  Look at those eyes!
Can you believe how well he is sitting for just 4 months!
I'm always so pleased when I get good ones of baby with mummy and daddy!  
It's not only important to capture how baby was in the first year, but equally important to get a few of mum and dad.  Baby B will have fun looking back on these in 20 years to see what mum and dad were like "when they were young"! 
Look at him looking at daddy.  Precious!
 If you're interested in a booking a Baby Steps package, please do contact me.  The first year goes by so quickly and Baby Steps is the perfect way to capture those memories!
I'm looking forward to seeing Baby B again in just a few months time.  It's so fun to see how they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment