Monday 30 July 2012

Baby Steps | Session 2 | Baby B



Summer is just flying by.  I can't believe it's almost August.  We only just got back from a trip to the states to see my family (blog post to come).  But, before we left on our holiday, I had the pleasure of seeing baby B again for the second in his series of "Baby Steps" photo sessions.
The last time we saw him he was just 4 months.  Now at 8 months he's sitting up, standing tall and just as cute as a button.
Baby B and his parents met up with me in Esher Common for this adorable family session.  Although the weather in June was slightly chilly, we were lucky that it didn't rain.
It's really amazing when you see the difference between baby B's 4 month photos and these.  Although he's the same gorgeous, smiley boy, you can definitely see he is getting stronger and more aware.
And the next time I get to see baby B we will be celebrating his first birthday (and he'll probably almost walking by then!).  Oh, how the first year flies by!
To book your "Baby Steps" package to document your baby's first year, please contact me.  Photos@LauraGioffredo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment