Sunday 26 February 2012

Is it spring yet?



Is it spring yet?  Well, you would have thought so this week in Surbiton.   We hit 17C (upper 50s for those of you in the states) 2 days in a row and it's been sunny all weekend!  So needless to say, you could find the Gioffredos down at the park.

It was so fun to see Alex running around, as last year this time he was only 6 months old!  It was like he was discovering the outside for the first time...and apparently he likes to eat dirt.

The days have been so gorgeous that I could resist breaking out the the camera.  Spring is an amazing time for photos, so if you would like to schedule your shoot with me, don't wait until the last minute as Saturdays book quickly!

Here are some of the photos of our adventures.
Alex in the wagon - look at those lashes!
Every time I want to take a picture of Olivia I have to shout, "Freeze", then you get what you get...
Mr. Dare Devil.  He was climbing everywhere as if he owned the place.
His first time of the big kid swings.  He has to try everything big sister does!
Bunny goes EVERYWHERE with us!
You'd think as a photographer I'd be able to get good photos of my kids together...darn near impossible.  I think they're too used to the camera.  It's like I get it out and Alex RUNS.
My beautiful baby.  She'll always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment